Forum des supporters du MSB
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailS'enregistrerConnexion
-17%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 128 Go Blanc (+29,99€ ...
249.99 € 299.99 €
Voir le deal

[Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte

+46
Dracaufeu
Msbforever
bebel327
Kob
Flo
Staff
Xav
zoreille
JP Batista
Msbgrace
oliv2010
Sup. Tango
sartreun
PONPON
tariq54
brindro
sirjam
Ron Cornelius
ben wallace
st andre
Galstorm
christophe.leroi
momodumans
The Dunk
kev.13
msbforever72
hyavin
golo72
Julien
tipi09
Guillaume
jerem72
lolo72
max37
philippe urie
LookingAround
tof27
Alex01
Amara
nOnO
Team
Yogg-Sototh
raph
vito corleone
53jcg
50 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Suivant
AuteurMessage
raph
MVP

[Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Avr - 8:24

Seriously the whole thing (concerning nic's defense) is about how he handled nash vs stoudemire's defense. He had to switch during long streches of the game since basically nash was waiting for a screen from amare (most of the time) to run the pick n roll. Batum has been on amare on several times and stat only got a lay up on the whole (basically, he was contesting amare to receive the ball, just like what he has done in the past against nowitski or couple more, but considering the power difference - against boozer or anthony he always struggled - that was hard not to point out)
From what i v read, mc millan was mad after batum at the break because blazers had one foul to give - something i had missed - and he was on nash, Nash attacked the rim but bounced the back to barbosa in the perimeter who landed his 3rd 3 on that possession. Little mistake even though defensively he cut nash from an easy going and someone should have covered barbosa.
Still, i say it again, nash and amara have been non factor in that game. Sun's bench (and blazers in the end when they had a bunch of fails from camby to bayless and batum's ft's) kept their team in the game, certainly not their starters.

It will be interesting to see how phoenix handle the next game. They prolly will try to attack batum and camby in order to put them in foul trouble (my guess). defense was pretty crappy when the bench was in, cept for bayless who surprisingly did well.

Pour la video c short, j'ai juste un pick n roll avec alridge de mauvaise qualité (software).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
LookingAround
Centre de formation

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Avr - 9:23

I'm the first to criticize Nash when he is not good, sometimes even take the good things as granted (because of getting used to some of them) and remember only the bad.
But I really cannot understand your saying that Nash was non factor. He scored well, caused the defense to leave other players, found players like he always does, sometimes the Suns made several passes more to find the open man but he was the first one to brake the balance.
He was the only major player who played well for the Suns.

The bench of the Suns really played well, and again props to Dragic is doing well substituting Nash, not only scoring but also at playmaking and on defense ... Finally... I waited for years so that this team would be able not to loose the head when Nash is on the bench, despite every-time he is on the bench the Suns usually try to put their best lineup without him.

Btw, speaking about Stoudemire, I've never really liked him.
Whom I really really like, and was my favorite player at the Suns after Nash was Diaw ;)
raph
MVP

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Avr - 11:23

Being non factor in the sense that he did not weight in this game despite his stats. Again, among the 9 assists (which is think is quite generous), almost none went for stoudemire. I remmeber two of them particulary, one being for barbosa for the 3 that finish the first half, the other being for richardson (his only 3 if i remember right) and it was a lateral pass.
I don't think the blazers care if he shoots the ball (especially the 3's) as long as he can't drive to the basket and feed stoudemire, something he could almost never do in this game.

I am also a "big" fan of nash btw (and i was rooting for the suns against the spurs couple years ago ^^) but he did not make the play he's used to (to be objective, blazers should have goten an easy 10+ win if camby and bayless had not screwed things a bit during the last mn), that's all.

We will see if stoudemire has another bad performance (credit to blazer defense) and if the suns win, but that's not something i expect. They need stoudemire scoring (especially from the pick n roll and transition game) if they want to win the serie.
LookingAround
Centre de formation

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Avr - 12:54

Nash just didn't try to force anything. Maybe he spoiled us with pic&rolls the alley-oops to Stoudemire in the past, which are very spectacular plays, but his goal is to create his team the best opportunities that possible. And I don't think Suns took bad shots.

Stoudemire wasn't at his best, and you cannot say he didn't get the ball because the team moved the ball well. But shots didn't went it, what also helped the Blazers to close the paint.

But if Suns won't player better the next game I would even prefer Blazers to win, because no-matter who wins the current series, the most important is that they will be able to win the next one, especially if Dallas won't win there (thought they usually do a good job at this match-up at the playoofs [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Alien ).
The rest between the series is important, so I prefer this one not to go belong 7 games [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_twisted
Plus, I still hope for Rudy can wake up, so this can make Blazers better...
philippe urie
All-Star
philippe urie

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Avr - 16:34

raph a écrit:
lol camby Smile
zut t'aurais pu me dire que tu matais le match on se serait fait un chat (t'étais sur justin?)

j'ai allumé le pc en me levant pour voir les résultats de la nuit et j'ai vu que le match était encore en cours. Il restait 6 minutes environ.

j'ai mâté le match sur adhe (pardon pour l'ortho mais le lien est sur mon autre ordi) mais l'image était assez pourrie.
raph
MVP

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Avr - 16:38

Sinon un article sur nico et les blazers (pas sur le dernier match) qui reflète assez bien les enjeux des PO pour lui.
Joueur espoir sur le banc

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Avr - 19:07

quelques liens:
http://www.iamatrailblazersfan.com/GamesPagesRoot/GameArticleDisplay/tabid/201/IamaGameID/376/ItemID/1377/Default.aspx
http://basketsession.com/blog-batum-ca-va-etre-dur-contre-phoenix-mais-on-peut-faire-quelque-chose/
http://basketsession.com/blog-batum-jai-limite-oublie-que-mon-premier-job-cest-de-garder-le-meilleur-joueur-en-face/

Regarding Nash being a non-factor, the Suns didn't really suffer when he was out of the game, so in that respect I agree with raph. Part of that is because Dragic played well, but in general McMillan's system seems to limit opposing PGs. I can't remember a game in the last few years where Nash single-handedly destroyed the Blazers, in fact more often than not Steve Blake equaled his production. True, part of his value is setting up Amare, but you also have to factor in Aldridge's poor defense against physical players.

In any case, Batum was superb last night, his versatility was invaluable. I think the main reason he was put on Nash was so that when the Suns ran the pick and roll with Nash and Amare, the Blazers would end up with a bigger player on Amare in the post. There was only one time when that really hurt, Amare's dunk down low after he and Batum had exchanged "pleasantries." When the Suns don't run the pick and roll, he's still quick enough to stay in front of Nash. Batum also had a huge rebound down the stretch as well as that 3 pointer, nice to see him doing well in the 4th quarter. Offensively, he made enough open 3s to keep the Suns honest, but also added in a few drives, which is always nice to see.

Je le sens mal game 2, dans le premier match les Blazers ont profité d'un arbitrage assez favorable (ou peut-etre neutre, mais vu que c'était à l'extérieur...), à part quelques fautes sifflées sur Batum. Avec seulement 3 tirs de la ligne faute pour Amare, on imagine que les arbitres vont "corriger" cela dans le match prochain. Mais bon, le mal est déjà fait, gagner 3 match à domicile, c'est très faisable!
LookingAround
Centre de formation

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Avr - 20:15

You are actually talking about the +/-, but it isn't effective for one game. Each player effected from who played with him at the line-ups, what line-ups played at that time at the opponent team, and what each of the other players on both teams did. Even Nash depends on others...
Oh, and while Nash has +/- -8, Stoudemir has -16. And he took more shots than anybody else at Suns.

I thought Nash did everything right, looked for the best opportunities, had a lot of points and a regular number of assist. I don't know why the pic and roll with Stodemire, on a bad day (or effortless day. Again, never liked him...), should be the only measure of what Nash does. Do you think that the Suns took bad shots?
philippe urie
All-Star
philippe urie

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Avr - 20:23

Ce forum devient une antenne internationale grâce aux perfs de Nico...

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Avr - 20:41

un dernier lien http://www.nba.com/blazers/video/2010/04/19/batumwebster041810mov-1294490/index.html

LookingAround a écrit:
You are actually talking about the +/-, but it
isn't effective for one game. Each player effected from who played with
him at the line-ups, what line-ups played at that time at the opponent
team, and what each of the other players on both teams did. Even Nash
depends on others...
Oh, and while Nash has +/- -8, Stoudemir has
-16. And he took more shots than anybody else at Suns.

I thought
Nash did everything right, looked for the best opportunities, had a lot
of points and a regular number of assist. I don't know why the pic and
roll with Stodemire, on a bad day (or effortless day. Again, never liked
him...), should be the only measure of what Nash does. Do you think
that the Suns took bad shots?
Plus/minus just confirmed my observation that Phoenix didn't really miss Nash. There's plenty of games where you're just thinking, please don't let ____ come back in the game. I've never had the impression with Nash playing against a Nate McMillan team. I am by no means criticizing him, he played well. It's just that he's not going to be the difference in most of these games.
53jcg
Au hall of fame
53jcg

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Avr - 21:29

philippe urie a écrit:

d'ailleurs #10 ne fait même plus l'effort de travailler son français.... [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Lol
raph
MVP

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Avr - 15:14

Une "chaine" youtube pour revoir des résumés de longue durée des matchs des blazers à voir ici.

1er match face aux suns ici
Si vous faites un arret sur image à 7'10 vous verrez pourquoi je dis que nico devait aller sur la ligne pour deux lancers supplémentaires, jamais de la vie le block de barbosal est valable, il lui écrase carrément le coude sur la tête en allant chercher le ballon (que nico tenait quasi derrière la tête pour se protéger du block justement). En tout cas y a pas mal d'actions de nico dedans qui n'étaient pas dispo dans le résumé nba ou espn.
On a aussi quelques passages ou on voit la mismatch d'amare sur nico seulement exploitée une fois , le reste du temps il l'empêchait de recevoir le ballon.

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 20 Avr - 22:11

53jcg a écrit:
philippe urie a écrit:

d'ailleurs #10 ne fait même plus l'effort de travailler son français.... [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Lol
si si si, c'est juste qu'à ce que je sais, LookingAround n'a pas encore le bonheur d'être francophone alors on discute en anglais...
ben moi, je peux plus mater le basket, apparemment faut me relancer aux études [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_study
[Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Lol
LookingAround
Centre de formation

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 21 Avr - 3:42

11 or 12 assists at the halftime.
Now already lost the count Smile

BTW, Batum plays well regardless....
LookingAround
Centre de formation

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 21 Avr - 4:05

Evil or Very Mad

I even missed what happened for the second... Just saw him going out.
raph
MVP

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 21 Avr - 4:17

nic s'est reblessé sur une action anodine. Il tente l'interception sur nash en toute fin de 3ème 1/4 temps, apparemment y a aucun contact mais juste après il se tient l'épaule (il avait lancé le bras, ptet un souci ligamentaire mais j'espère que c'est moins grave que ça).

A voir aussi si c'est pas lié à l'action précédente, il drive dans le trafic et perd la balle sur une passe mal assurée mais je crois qu'il y a contact côté droit quand il fait la passe (pas eu de reply)

Ent out cas gros blow out pour phoenix qui a verrouillé à l'intérieur et a pu compter sur son 5 majeur ce soir, richardson étant diabolique d'adresse et nash pouvant beaucoup mieux servir à l'intérieur (10 passes à la mi-temp)s.
Nico a été un des rares blazers a être bon des deux côtés, hormis 2 shoots ouverts à 3 pts dans le 3ème et son to. D2fensivement il a assuré mais il a été limité par les fautes (2 assez rapidement) et l'écart s'est creusé quand il était sur le banc en 1ère. Mc millan a même du le faire revenir au milieu du 2nd vu que les blazers prenaient l'eau.

LMA catastrophique dans cette série, so much pour le joueur qui devait "step up", s'affirmer, en l'absence de roy.

En espérant que ce soit pas trop grave pour nico, je vois mal comment les blazers pourraient s'en sortir sans lui, rudy est fantomatique, camby est redescendu de son nuage (en tout cas offensivement il a pas mal vendangé ce soir), bayless a foiré ses passes alors qu'il faisait la différence et pouvait shooter à 3 occasions, webster a été pas mal mais s'est pris des vents en défense sauf à 1 ou 2 occasions (qu'est-ce qu'il switche mal...), on a vu un peu de cunningham
M'fin globalement les blazers perdent sur l'agressivité et sur l'absence de rendement d'alridge
A la mitemps LMA = 0/3 fg, 2/2 aux lancers (ouf), 0 rebonds, 1 to
65M$. Good job, prop's for his agent.

ps : en anglais dans le texte : nic injured his right shoulder (the one that had surgery) trying to steal the ball from nash in the end of the 3rd. There was no physical contact though, we will see if it's minor or not once he has an IRM. He was off for the game though (anyway, suns were leading by +20 ish)
Btw, nash had much more of an impact today, we saw the difference when he can either put the ball inside (stoudemire was free to move this time) or outside (richardson was landing everything, i guess that helps). Blazer only provoked one 24" to this time i guess.
philippe urie
All-Star
philippe urie

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 21 Avr - 4:34

Where is the "black" cat?
LookingAround
Centre de formation

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 21 Avr - 4:36

As you say, guys landing everything (not only Rickardson, also Hill) helped...

Now I hope Batum will be fine...
Alex01
Capitaine
Alex01

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 21 Avr - 11:57

Interview de Batum:
http://www.lemans.maville.com/actu/actudet_-Basket-ball-Nicolas-Batum-J-ai-su-saisir-ma-chance-_spo-1339321_actu.Htm
lolo72
lolo72

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 21 Avr - 16:23

Basket-ball : Nicolas Batum de nouveau touché à l'épaule

http://www.lemans.maville.com/actu/actudet_-Basket-ball-Nicolas-Batum-de-nouveau-touche-a-l-epaule_-1340383--BKN_actu.Htm
raph
MVP

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 21 Avr - 19:39

Toujours pas de nouvelles niveau réseaux sociaux et presse us. Je pense qu'ils se prononceront demain (ptet une part d'intox aussi, à la limite ce serait stupide de ne pas en profiter histoire d'essayer de déstabiliser les suns).

Bon ça vient de tomber à l'instant, nico a bien une contusion à l'épaule mais rien de plus (pas de souci au cartilage réparé donc).
La décision de leur faire jouer ou pas se fera le jour du match (donc en gros il jouera). On verra si phoenix ciblera son épaule droite notamment stoudemire.
LookingAround
Centre de formation

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 23 Avr - 3:20

This looks bad for Batum Sad

And I've never seen such a crisis like this of Rudy right now.

But the Suns plays amazing. Nash started it going but since then he is having maybe even beyond average game. But this team is amazing.
philippe urie
All-Star
philippe urie

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 23 Avr - 3:31

Comment va Nico physiquement?
LookingAround
Centre de formation

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 23 Avr - 4:30

Yes.

LOL. I switched to see the end of OCL-LAC game for 2 minutes. Then I return, and hear that Rudy put 3 three pointers...
philippe urie
All-Star
philippe urie

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 23 Avr - 4:45

Il n'a pas joué de la deuxième mi temps. Le coach n'a pas voulu prendre de risque quand il a vu cet écart de 29 points? Ou a t'il encore rechuté?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte   [Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte - Page 5 Icon_minitime

[Topic unique] Nicolas Batum avec Charlotte
Page 5 sur 20Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Suivant